Posted by Ardyce on 16th October 2014
Archive for the 'Uncategorized' Category
Posted by Ardyce on 13th October 2014
Thank you so much for your interest in participating in our First Annual Pember Festival of Wreaths! In collaboration with the Slate Valley Museum’s popular “Festival of Trees,” the Pember is pleased to announce our first annual “Festival of Wreaths!” Please read the following before completing your Festival of Wreaths Registration Form.
By submitting your Registration Form, you agree to the following guidelines:
- Registration deadline is November 15, 2014. Registration is important, as space is limited.
- Registration forms and payment should be mailed (checks only) to the Pember Library and Museum, 33 West Main St., Granville, NY 12832. Cash may be brought into the library to complete their registration.
- All wreaths must be artificial and must be provided by the participant.
- When registering, participants must specify their wreath’s outside diameter. There is a 30-inch diameter limit for wreaths.
- Each wreath’s artificial greenery and decorations are to be firmly attached to a secure wire frame for wall hanging.
- Each wreath must have a theme and title… for example, personal interests, business, music, holiday, etc. Participants will be asked to submit a name for their wreath and a brief description.
- Display Donation Fee is $10. This fee is waived if participants would like to donate their wreath to be auctioned for the benefit of the Pember Library and Museum.
- Wreaths must be set up at the Pember on November 30 or December 1st to the 4th.
- Wreaths will be displayed at the Pember from December 5th to the 13th.
- Wreaths are to be removed on December 16 or 17.
Questions and information can be obtained by calling
The Pember Library and Museum at 518-642-2525 or email@example.com
We look forward to this opportunity to display your wreaths!
Are you looking for another holiday activity?
Check out The Slate Valley Museum’s Festival of Trees.
Posted by Ardyce on 20th September 2014
We have added these new magazines to our collection thanks to a FaceBook donor. Check http://gralib.sals.edu/index.php/wish-list/ for our wish list. There are books, movies, magazines, and office supplies listed that we could use.